Business Rentals FAQs
Here are the answers to some of the most frequent questions we get about the Business Connections programme.
1. Can I get fixed rates?
No - the BusinessConnections programme offers our retail rates which are monitored on a daily basis to remain competitive. This means that we are always offering you our “best value” rates with a further 5% BusinessConnections discount. If you wish to receive a quote for a particular rental please contact our reservations team on 0844 544 3432.
2. Can my company get central billing and be invoiced on a monthly basis?
If your company is spending more than £25,000 per annum on car rental then it is possible to get central billing - if this is the case then please contact our corporate sales team on 01344 668777. The BusinessConnections programme is for small businesses and payment has to be settled with a credit card.
3. Neither my company nor the person travelling have a credit card. Can I rent a car?
No, this is not possible. A credit card is needed for all rentals.
4. I need to make a booking for 60 days but the website only lets me book for up to 28 days. What do I do?
Car rental is usually for a maximum of 28 days. However, our Reservations team can speak to the location and see if a longer rental period is possible. Please call the reservations team on 0844 581 9994.
5. Do you do delivery and collection?
Some of our locations can offer this service with a small charge. Please call the reservations team on 0844 544 3432 for further information.
6. Do you allow one-ways?
Yes, at certain locations. Please call the reservations team on 0844 544 3432 for further information.
7. We have a number of people in the company who want to use BusinessConnections. Do they all need to apply separately?
No. Applications are taken as a company. You are then issued with a Company BCD Number which can be used by any member of staff at that organisation.
8. I have lost my Company BCD number. What should I do?
Please send an email to: email@example.com or call: 01344 668855 with your company details. A member of the BusinessConnections team will be in touch and let you know what your Company BCD number is.
Ready to sign-up? Register now!
Ready to book? Get a quote now!